Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Rich Pasco Rich Pasco is offline

Default Left, Center, and Right aligned text in same header

I know this must be possible, but I sure can't figure out how.

I want to create page headers with some text left-aligned,
some text centered, and some text right-aligned. For example,
the document title on the left, the page number in the center,
and the section heading in the right, like this:

My Book page 13 Urgent Stuff

If I select any of the text in the header and click the alignment
icons in the toolbar, then the entire header is shifted.

What am I missing?

- Rich