Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
JMM JMM is offline

Default Can a word document be converted to an excel spreadsheet?

I have multiple listings with addresses that need to be converted over to an
excel spreadsheet. Is there anyway I can accomplish this without having to
copy and paste?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

How is the data arranged in the Word document.

If it is in the form of a table, you can just select the whole table and
then use copy and paste to get it into Excel.

Also see the article €śConvert Labels into Mail Merge Data File€ť on fellow
MVP Graham Mayors website at:

http://www.gmayor.com/convert_labels...mail_merge.htm

--
Hope this helps.