how do I automatically insert a line every other line in a table?

Old May 15th 10, 02:07 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
hogwarts

Default how do I automatically insert a line every other line in a table?

I have a table that is large and I need to insert a line every other line. I
don't want to do this manually. Is there an automated way this is possible?
Old May 15th 10, 02:18 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

What do you mean by "a line"? A row border? An empty row?

http://word.mvps.org

Old May 15th 10, 02:35 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Graham Mayor

What do you mean by 'insert a line'? Do you want to type something in every
other row of the table - if so what and in which cell(s). And do you want to
start with the first row or the second?
OR
Do you want to insert a new row after every existing row?
Which Word version?

--

Graham Mayor - Word MVP

My web site www.gmayor.com