How do I make table list in increments of 10

Old May 21st 10, 02:17 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Shust

Default How do I make table list in increments of 10

The numbering only seems to be 1,2,3, etc. and I cannot find where I can
change it to 10,20,30, etc.
Old May 21st 10, 02:39 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Graham Mayor

You could use a SEQ field * 10 for the numbering e.g.

{ ={ SEQ List } * 10 }

Save the field construction as an autotext or formatted autocorrect entry
for ease of re-insertion

or

In the number format dialog type a 0 after the number.

--

Graham Mayor - Word MVP

My web site www.gmayor.com
Word MVP web site http://word.mvps.org