Header and footer issue with long document

Old June 28th 10, 01:45 PM
notoriouscwe notoriouscwe is offline

Default Header and footer issue with long document

So I am working with a ~100 page document which has a linked table of contents, doclinks etc. in Word 2007. The issue I am having is this:

-One page (22) I added had to be landscape (all the rest are portrait)
-Ever since inserting one landscape page, header/footer disappears off of the page after it.
-Tried copy+paste back on page 23, and the header/footer show up, but on page 22 (landscape) as well where I don't want it
-I thought it had something to do with the page breaks, but after investigating, it doesn't seem as though that's the issue.
-Any ideas??

I'm really stumped on this one guys, thanks in advance for the help.