LeAnne57 LeAnne57 is offline
Junior Member

Default Problem with graphic in table

I am creating name tags using a table with 2 columns and 4 rows. I have inserted a graphic of our logo in each cell. When I print the labels, some of the graphics have a smaller size graphic that appears to be attached to the upper left corner of the larger graphic. I even tried using a different graphic and the same thing happened. Any help with this would be appreciated. I have to have these done by tomorrow afternoon! Thanks!