Formules Index

Old September 8th 10, 11:33 AM
rebo rebo is offline

Default Formules Index

Hi everyone!

Im using word for writing a long document full of formules.

Like in many technical books this formules are numerated. Now I numerate them by myself but when I add or remove a another one it is a hassle.

I'm looking for a way to do this automaticaly (like I do with other indexed items).

Could you please help me on this? Thank in advance.

Enrique.