WordCount WordCount is offline
Junior Member

Location: Karachi, Pakistan
Send a message via Skype™ to WordCount
Default Sort the contents of a table

Hi,
I'm new here, so expect a soft response from the experts if I sound silly or too naive!
Ok, I can't understand how to sort names in a column. Different dialogue boxes appear on clicking Sort in the Data group on the Layout tab under Table Tools but it's all Greek to me. I tried hard to sort names alphabetically but fail to find the desired result. Can anybody please guide me step by step how to sort names alphabetically in a column of the table in Word 2007. Thanks
Regards,
Rashid