Multiple Records per page - Spacing Issue

Old May 14th 12, 01:40 AM
Nae Nae is offline

Default Multiple Records per page - Spacing Issue

I am mergingr ecords from my Excel datasource into a Word Mail Merge Letter with multiple records per page. All of the records come over into the document on the correct page but they do not space correctly. When I use the table format, I get a new table for each record on the page. If I do not use the table format, I get 2 or 3 carriage returns between each record on the page. How can I get the records to flow one after? Changing paragraph formats does not help.