Problem with check boxes in word using form fields

Old April 18th 06, 03:07 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Problem with check boxes in word using form fields

I have a simple question. Once we insert a check box in word 2000 and
protect the form we can check and uncheck it. Now if check the check box from
the from field and unlock the form the check mark stays but once we lock the
form again the check mark from the check box disappears by itself. Can some
one help us in it.
Old April 18th 06, 03:23 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Yes, I had this very same problem. Instead of locking the form to check the
box, simply double-click on the checkbox. A dialog box will open and allow
you to click 'checked'.

This way, if you do have to lock and unlock the document, your checks will
remain.

Old April 18th 06, 03:51 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

See http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/Macros...lfResetOff.htm.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman