Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
error display in word error display in word is offline

Default want an error alert in mail merge

hi,
when i mail merge using doc as my external source i made a field constant
using " if then else" from the 'insert word field ' tool.My result was
working fine.

requirement:
when i enter a replacement text other than what i had mentioned in the "if
then else " case i should get an error as we get in excel("data.. validation
.. show errors ).But its not prompting me for errors ...please help me on this
..

regards,
leo

Mail Merge Error fidelio1st Mailmerge 3 November 1st 07 06:54 AM
Dialog Box Alert upon opening a mail merge main document Marek Mailmerge 1 May 15th 07 04:13 PM
e-mail addresses for Word mail merge have format error cjfi Mailmerge 1 June 5th 06 04:54 PM
Mail Merge Error Tanya Mailmerge 2 January 24th 06 09:35 PM
Mail Merge Error Scott May Mailmerge 1 February 14th 05 11:20 PM