Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Seppe Seppe is offline

Default convert a5 to a4

Hi
i made a booklet for our wedding on landscape a5 pages.
now the lady of the copyshop told me i should hand them in on a4 (the a5 has
to be on the page twice)

is there an easy way to do this?

Thanks in advance
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Change the paper size to A4 and use the "2 pages per sheet" (or "Book fold")
setting for "Multiple pages" on the Margins tab of Page Setup.

http://word.mvps.org