Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jane Norris Jane Norris is offline

Default Add logo to envelope in Word 2007

I've added the logo and it appends as page 1 to my document; HOWEVER, the
envelope won't print AT ALL.

I tried setting it up as Page 1 or even as Page 0 as was suggested in one
post AND I'm changing the setting to the correct envelope size. I don't know
what else to do
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

If you add an envelope to a document, it is added as page 0, section 1. You
have evidently done something different. If you are setting up a document as
a single envelope (rather than adding it to an existing document), then the
envelope should be page 1.

You don't say what post you're referring to or what was suggested, so it's
hard to offer further advice.

http://word.mvps.org

"Jane Norris" Jane wrote in message
I've added the logo and it appends as page 1 to my document; HOWEVER, the
envelope won't print AT ALL.

I tried setting it up as Page 1 or even as Page 0 as was suggested in one
post AND I'm changing the setting to the correct envelope size. I don't
know
what else to do

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

Use either of the procedures in
http://www.gmayor.com/Alternative_Return_Addresses.htm.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

On Sun, 25 Apr 2010 09:13:01 -0700, Jane Norris Jane
wrote:

I've added the logo and it appends as page 1 to my document; HOWEVER, the
envelope won't print AT ALL.

I tried setting it up as Page 1 or even as Page 0 as was suggested in one
post AND I'm changing the setting to the correct envelope size. I don't know
what else to do

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

As you have Word 2007, you could use the add-in at
http://www.gmayor.com/EnvelopesAndLabels.htm. Edit the included envelope
template to include your logo.