Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
dgold82 dgold82 is offline

Default Click Once in TOC

I am trying to create a TOC in the beginning of a long form that only
requires the user to click once instead of control-click. I would also like
to remove the shading so the whole thing looks a bit more professional. Any
help would be appreciated. Thx.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Terry Farrell Terry Farrell is offline

Neither can be controlled by you unless you add a macro that runs to turn
off these features programmatically. The grey is the user fieldcode shading
option (a TOC is just a field) and the Ctrl-Click is another user editing
option. Normally, these options are the users' choice.

--
Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP