Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
camrusso camrusso is offline

Default How to print double labels side by side

In the layout of my labels, how do I print double labels? (The same
label twice side by side) I want to do this with each different
label (All labels twice, side by side).
I have seen this question in the database already, but the solution was to
remove Next Record from every other label. I have tried this numerous times
and it does not create double labels/side by side. It only prints 1 of each
label. I am using Word 2003. Any ideas?
Thanks,
Cheryl