Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Brian Brian is offline

Default How do I shut off the constant EULA when I registered.

I have already registered my copy of Office Pro but the EULA comes up no
matter which program I start in Office.

Please any help is appreciated.

Brian
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Gordon[_2_] Gordon[_2_] is offline

"Brian" wrote in message
I have already registered my copy of Office Pro but the EULA comes up no
matter which program I start in Office.

Please any help is appreciated.

Brian

You must accept the Office End User License Agreement every time that you
start an Office program

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/884202

--
Asking a question?