KRo

Default calendar templates

I need a fiscal year calendar rather than a calendar year. How do I combine
two years 2005 and 2006 to make the fiscal year that I want? Or is there a
better way to get a fiscal calendar?

KRo
Paul Ballou

http://office.microsoft.com/templates
You may find a calendar template here you can use or modify to meet your
needs.

--
Paul Ballou
MVP Office

Control the things you can and Don't Worry about the things you can't
control.

"KRo" wrote in message
I need a fiscal year calendar rather than a calendar year. How do I
combine
two years 2005 and 2006 to make the fiscal year that I want? Or is there
better way to get a fiscal calendar?

KRo

KRo

I may not be using the templates correctly, but I have downloaded both 2005 &
2006 to get all the months I need. I haven't been able to stitch them
together so they work well together. Do I just cut and paste or is there
some other shortcut?
KRo