Charles McKnight

Default Office binder

Is there any word on whether the Binder feature will be reintroduced? It's a
really useful feature when working with multiple, disparate documents.

"Cindy M -WordMVP-" wrote:

Hi ?B?RGFsZQ==?=,

Is there a suitable substitue for the Office Binder that was available in
Office 2000? I have updated to Office 2003 and it is not there.

Unfortunately no, there is not. But you certainly can install the Office
2000 Binder on the machine where Office 2003 is installed. It will work with
the Office files as before, although printing might display annoying
messages.

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org

Julie

I am one of those people who desperately misses Binder!!! We have tried to
find an alternative but nothing works like Binder did. I even installed
Binder on my computer after I installed Office 2003 (after reading
suggestions on this website that it MAY still work). It does work, but it
locks up frequently and I end up having to shut it down and reopen the
program again. I am still looking for an alternative...