Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
eicphoenix eicphoenix is offline

Default how to open a word file converted in website?

Hi all
I saved a Word document as .htm website
and.. well how do I open this file in the internet?
I guess this file could just be used for a website generator like Dreamweaver
I have to make it public somehow.
Do you know how to get a URL code like for pictures via imageshack.com
?

kind regards
eicphoenix
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

To make it public, you need to have a space on the internet to upload
the page to. Google for keywords such as webhosting or webspace, or
talk to your Internet Service Provider (ISP) as they often offer
webspace along with services and an email account.

None of this is anything that Word does for you.

eicphoenix wrote:
Hi all
I saved a Word document as .htm website
and.. well how do I open this file in the internet?
I guess this file could just be used for a website generator like Dreamweaver
I have to make it public somehow.
Do you know how to get a URL code like for pictures via imageshack.com
?

kind regards
eicphoenix

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement