Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Isit Ears Isit Ears is offline

Default Inserting miniture pages from another document into a master docum

I need to insert an entire document into the appendix of my report. Each
page needs to look exactly like a smaller version of the original page.
There are 150 pages to insert.

I have tried Insertobject, but this only inserts the first page, have also
tried pdf'ing the original document and inserting these pages one by one, but
not succsessful

Any Ideas - Many Thanks