Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoynLV JoynLV is offline

Default How to I show 'My Recent Documents" as well as My Docs in Start?

I have two computers and both show I have Word 2003 on both, on my laptop I
have in Start the option of "My Recent Documents" and I don't have that
option on my desktop, only "My Documents." How can I add this helpful
feature?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoynLV JoynLV is offline

Both are Windows XP 2002. One is Home Edition (doesn't have My Recent
Documents) and the other is Media Center Edition (has Recent...) Can I
download this feature?