Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
User

Default Modify Label Options

Hello

I have created a list of addresses using an Avery 5160 layout. I DID NOT
use the mailmerge feature so the list of addresses are permanently saved with
the label document.

Is there any way to simply modify the page layout so my addresses can be
displayed on a rotary card label layout instead and then I can use "SaveAs"
to save the modified document?

If this is not possible, is there a way to take the existing addresses from
the document and save them as a delimited file so they can then be merged to
a new label layout using the rotary card sizes?

thanks