Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Luke Luke is offline

Default MS Word2003 - "Send to" Thunderbird option greyed out

I have WindowsXp and office2003, but I run Thunderbird as my mail client.

I have never been able to use the "Send to" feature of word to send a file
to an email recipient and this is rather annoying. I recently did a full and
complete reinstall and still have the same problem.

Looking at Mozilla help forums, I have encountered some suggestions,
including ensuring that Thunderbird is the default mail client. It was, and
is, but this hasn't helped.

However I believe the problem to be an MSWord issue, because I am able to
right-click "Send to" any file in Windows explorer.

Can anyone make any suggestions, I would dearly love to send to from within
Word.

Thanks in advance