Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Japanese Texter

Default Where is Format | Asian Layout tab?

I am using Windows XP which has the GIM (for inputting chinese, japanese,
etc. text). I have MS Word 2000. I was trying to "use a phonetic guide for
japanese text" or furigana. It tells me to select the text that I want to
add the "phonetic guide" to and then select Format | Asian layout... But
there is no Asian Layout under Format. I have selected the japanese text
first, but still "Asian Layout". Where is it?