Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Patrick Patrick is offline

Default Word 2007 Freezing

I've gone through all of the troubleshooting steps for Word 2007 crashing.
I've gone into safe mode, opened without add-ins. Deleted the add-ins. Still
I have this problem. Whenever I open Word, its fine until I roll my cursor
over the document, then the program freezes. I have a Logitech MX 5000 Laser
keyboard-mouse combination. I've done everything that has been suggested by
the general forums, and honestly have no idea how to proceed. I've
reinstalled it many times, as well as used the diagnostic which says nothing
is wrong. What can I do to fix this?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Word 2007 does have some issues with some mouse drivers. See if there is a
later driver available for your mouse.
Worst case - try a different mouse and driver.

Patrick wrote:
I've gone through all of the troubleshooting steps for Word 2007
crashing. I've gone into safe mode, opened without add-ins. Deleted
the add-ins. Still I have this problem. Whenever I open Word, its
fine until I roll my cursor over the document, then the program
freezes. I have a Logitech MX 5000 Laser keyboard-mouse combination.
I've done everything that has been suggested by the general forums,
and honestly have no idea how to proceed. I've reinstalled it many
times, as well as used the diagnostic which says nothing is wrong.
What can I do to fix this?

Word keeps freezing my PC when I use it. Gary Microsoft Word Help 1 February 4th 06 08:22 PM
Word Freezing up annie Mailmerge 3 January 19th 06 12:37 PM
Word Freezing Up Sean Rudman Microsoft Word Help 2 August 24th 05 12:00 AM
Why does Word keep freezing? A.J. Microsoft Word Help 1 May 19th 05 01:32 PM
Word Freezing Up kovron New Users 1 April 9th 05 08:12 PM