Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Neil[_4_] Neil[_4_] is offline

Default Hyperlink behavior??? Am I going crazy??

It seems to me that i used to be able to mouse-over a hyperlink and
have it show the link.

For some reason, it no longer does this... anyone know how I can get
it back????

I'm using Office 2003 on XP.

Thx -

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Neil[_4_] Neil[_4_] is offline

On Wed, 14 Nov 2007 18:52:06 -0600, "Suzanne S. Barnhill"
wrote:

Make sure you have ScreenTips checked on the View tab of Tools | Options.

Many thanks! That did it!

neil
=======