Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Gigi32202 Gigi32202 is offline

Default Convert Home Publisher files from ".php"

I have many files of cards, labels, etc. that I have created in Home
Publisher 2000. I would like to save these files to use in Office XP, either
Publisher or Word (preferred).

Does anyone have a utility or conversion device I can use?

Thank You
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

The closest you will get is to do a copy and paste. No guarantees about
anything tho.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Gigi32202" wrote in message
I have many files of cards, labels, etc. that I have created in Home
Publisher 2000. I would like to save these files to use in Office XP,
either
Publisher or Word (preferred).

Does anyone have a utility or conversion device I can use?

Thank You

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Gigi32202 Gigi32202 is offline

JoAnn Paules,
Thank you for your response. That is certainly an option.... but I have
soooooo many files that I hope there is a conversion answer out there.

Your help is very much appreciated....

"Gigi32202" wrote:

I have many files of cards, labels, etc. that I have created in Home
Publisher 2000. I would like to save these files to use in Office XP, either
Publisher or Word (preferred).

Does anyone have a utility or conversion device I can use?

Thank You

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

There are no converters. Home Publishing is a program unto itself, as is
Publisher.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Gigi32202" wrote:

I have many files of cards, labels, etc. that I have created in Home
Publisher 2000. I would like to save these files to use in Office XP,
either
Publisher or Word (preferred).

Does anyone have a utility or conversion device I can use?

Thank You

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Gigi32202 Gigi32202 is offline

Thanks, again. What does MVP mean. I am guessing it indicates very special
knowledge of the subject.

It's too bad that someone, somewhere hasn't come up with this problem, in
Publisher and Home Publishing and tried to solve it.

I did try the copy and paste you recommended.... it worked to a degree. So
far I haven't tried replacing the graphics, or editing the text....

With much appreciation for your replies,
Sally Simon

"Gigi32202" wrote:

I have many files of cards, labels, etc. that I have created in Home
Publisher 2000. I would like to save these files to use in Office XP,
either
Publisher or Word (preferred).

Does anyone have a utility or conversion device I can use?

Thank You

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

MVPs are people with no lives outside of the newsgroups. (Just kidding,
except in my case, then it's true.)
https://mvp.support.microsoft.com/mvpexecsum

Like I said earlier, those two programs are separate critters. They aren't
even targeting the same audience. Since I use Publisher for the non-profit
group that I belong to, I don't bother with Home Publishing. Publisher does
what I need.

And PLEASE don't use Word for that. Yes, it can be done but you can use a
toothbrush to paint your walls. It can be done but that doesn't make it the
best tool. Leave your Home Publishing documents as they are.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Gigi32202" wrote:

I have many files of cards, labels, etc. that I have created in Home
Publisher 2000. I would like to save these files to use in Office XP,
either
Publisher or Word (preferred).

Does anyone have a utility or conversion device I can use?

Thank You

Jeffeuilar Jeffeuilar is offline
Junior Member

It seems there might be a misunderstanding here. ".php" files typically refer to PHP web scripting files, not Home Publisher files. Home Publisher files are usually associated with desktop publishing software, and their file extensions can vary, but they are not typically ".php" files. If you're looking to convert Home Publisher files to another format or need assistance with ".php" files, please provide more specific top college essay writing service for mba details so we can help you better.