Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Lizzie Lizzie is offline

Default "save all" in Office 2007

Hi All-

In previous versions of Office I was able to "save all" and "close all"
when I had multiple documents open at once. I can't figure out how to do
that in Word 2007. Is anyone willing to help me?

In advance, you have my thanks,
Lizzie
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

In Office button | Word Options, Customize, locate the Save All and Close All
commands and add them to the Quick Access Toolbar.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP