Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Basin Reserve Basin Reserve is offline

Default How do I delete a bold line I have created by underscore ?

I am using Word 2007.

I have created a bold line across the page by using repeated underscore and
then pressing enter.

It does not show up as being any sort of format, and I am not able to cut
and paste it in this box to show you what it is.

How do I delete this line ? It seems to have a mind of its own, and if I
try to cut and paste some of the text near it (but not including it), it
still copies the line too.

Thanks,

Ed,
New Zealand