rkd998

Default Problems with Printing Envelopes in Word 2003

I've encountered a problem with printing multiple envelopes with Word 2003.
The format (placement on the envelope of the address & return address) is
correct with the 1st envelope printed, but with additional envelopes I get a
warning message stating "The margins of section 1 are set outside the
printable area of the page. Do you want to continue?" When I continue &
print the 2d envelope the address & return address are off the edge of the
envelop. When I shut down Word 2003, and re-launch Word 2003, the 1st
envelope will again be formatted properly, while the address & return address
on the 2d envelope will be off the printable area.

I'm running Office Professional Edition 2003 with Windows XP Professional.
My printer is an HP LaserJet 1100A.

Any ideas on how to fix this problem?