jsclevel

Default how do I slow down the scroll rate for highlighted text in Word?

When I highlight text, then hold the highlight--then move the cursor arrow
down the page, then when I hit the end of the page the scroll goes way too
fast--frequently flying down more than a few pages. This makes highlighting
text extremely difficult when you also have to scroll down the page. There
seems to be just one speed for this action--it is not a gradual control of
scrolling speed as one might expect. Does anyone know what I'm talking
about? Help!!!
Doug Robbins

Left click with the mouse at the beginning of the area that you want to
select, then use the scroll bar to bring the end of the text into view, then
hold down the shift key and left click with the mouse at that point.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP