Cecelia

Default copy table from another document

Why is it that when i copy a table from one file to another, the destination
file does not receive the formatting, such as spacing and borders. It also
loses its "cross" in the upper left hand corner of the table. I've tried the
"insert, file" command and the same things happen. I'm used Word 2003, but
have had this problem in older versions also.

I'm working on a big doc and will have quite a few of these. It seems
rediculous to have to reformat each table I copy. Thanks.