Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Richard

Default Does anyone know how to remove the margin markers from Print view

I have been trying to get rid of these margin markers (|_ _|) that are on my
print view page.

I really don't like them and they bother me. So I was wondering if anyone
new how to remove them from my page?

Thank You
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Jay Freedman

Richard wrote:
I have been trying to get rid of these margin markers (|_ _|) that
are on my print view page.

I really don't like them and they bother me. So I was wondering if
anyone new how to remove them from my page?

Thank You

See
http://groups.google.com/group/micro...259b00d6?hl=en

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Richard

Default Does anyone know how to remove the margin markers from Print v

Just wanted to say thanks... Learning something new everyday.

Really appreciate the help.

Rich

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Jason

WOW...this help me a lot. I was looking all over the internet to see how to
remove it. finally after 3-4 hours of messing around i found this and it
worked.