Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Kevin M

Default Word not printing images from single user

Hi all, TIA, i have a user that is trying to print a doc, when printing the
text is clear but the images are blank. She has tried to send it to a network
color laser (PS drivers) and a local B&W laser (PCL 5e drivers), and both
output the same. If she sends it to another user then to the same network
color it prints fine.. I'm stumped.

Thanks!
Kevin M
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

In ToolsOptionsPrint, make sure that the Drawing objects box is checked.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"Kevin M" wrote in message
Hi all, TIA, i have a user that is trying to print a doc, when printing
the
text is clear but the images are blank. She has tried to send it to a
network
color laser (PS drivers) and a local B&W laser (PCL 5e drivers), and both
output the same. If she sends it to another user then to the same network
color it prints fine.. I'm stumped.

Thanks!
Kevin M

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Kevin M

Thanks Doug, i'll pass it along. I don't know why i didn't look there.. had
it in my head that it was hardware.. duh. PS, that did solve it.

Thanks again!
Kevin M