Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
kim kim is offline

Default text box line spacing changes when saving as PDF

I am trying to help a user who has a 62 page manual in Word 2007 with many
graphic boxes and text boxes. The line spacing throughout the document is
1.15 but the text boxes are 1.0 spacing. When the document is converted, the
text boxes are truncated because the spacing between paragraphs and lines
changes.

We also tried using the PDF converter. Any ideas please?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
kim kim is offline

In doing more investigation, it appears the problem comes up when using one
of the new templates for Word 2007. When I delete the paragraph border in the
text box, the document text box saves just fine in PDF. We really like the
appearance of the paragraph border and wonder if anyone has a solution as to
how we can find the coding that relates to line spacing for the template and
"fix" it to retain the nice thin lines?