Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Dawnwhoneedshelp!!

Default spacing in a scanned document?

How do I change the spacing in a scanned document? I mean the horizontal
spacing where it's like 1 and a half spaces between each letter/character. I
know you scan the word and then it's control (or ****f) something & for the
life of me I can't remember.
If you could e-mail the answer to:
I sincerely appreciate it.
Thanks.
Dawn
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor

This is not a Help Desk - you must come here for your replies.

Unless you used OCR software, a scanned document will be a graphics image
and cannot be edited in the manner you describe. If you used OCR software
then the document produced will be subject to the usual editing commands in
Word, just like any other document.