Roni

Default how to split two pages cell

I have a 3 page's table. One column is longer than a page. My problem is that
I see the content of the cell on the first page but the on second page it
doesn't show the content of the cell (even if I choose to show the table's
titel in every page).
How do I ask MS Word to show me the content of this long row in each page ?
Thanks. Roni
Cindy M -WordMVP-

Hi ?B?Um9uaQ==?=,

I have a 3 page's table. One column is longer than a page. My problem is that
I see the content of the cell on the first page but the on second page it
doesn't show the content of the cell (even if I choose to show the table's
titel in every page).
How do I ask MS Word to show me the content of this long row in each page ?

You're not making a lot of sense, here. Let me see if I'm understanding:

You have a table, let's say it has three columns and two rows. The top row is
contains the column headers. The second row contains data. There's data in each
cell of this second column. In columns two and three, it's very short; in column
one it's very long and breaks to the following page(s).

And what you'd like to see is the short text in the second and third columns
repeated on every page?

No, there's no way to get Word to do something like this. You'd need to TAB at
the end of the data row, when it reaches the bottom of the page, and continue
typing in the first column on the new page.

You'd need to either retype the text in the second and third cells. Or you could
bookmark just the text in the first data row, then insert a cross-reference to
the bookmarks in the new cells.

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org