Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Ron Ron is offline

Default how do I invert and mirror text flier on one sheet

microsoft office word / need to find out how to take an existing text flier
(full size), invert it and double it to one sheet to create two fliers on one
sheet (1/2 size)
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Inverting I can about think of an excuse for but not mirroring. Can you
explain what you're trying to accomplish?

http://word.mvps.org

"Ron" wrote in message
microsoft office word / need to find out how to take an existing text
flier
(full size), invert it and double it to one sheet to create two fliers on
one
sheet (1/2 size)

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Use the option in the print dialog to print two pages per sheet, then turn
the paper over to 'invert' it. See
http://www.gmayor.com/print_multiple_copies.htm

Invert Text JD Microsoft Word Help 2 December 20th 07 06:23 AM
how do I invert text wowididnotknowthat Microsoft Word Help 1 November 5th 06 10:40 PM
How do you invert text 180 degrees? Chicago Page Layout 1 October 10th 06 03:35 PM
How to I invert text 180 degrees? Chicago Page Layout 1 October 10th 06 02:42 PM
Is there a way to invert text colour? nat Microsoft Word Help 2 May 6th 05 04:36 PM