sandyc

Default How do I stop a field from repeating in next record in mailmerge..

My data is in an excel spread sheet. When I merge, if there is an entry in
the last field of a record it is repeated written in the next record until a
new entry is in that field.
Badger

Sandy,

Had problems with this myself but ony when printing labels.
Try moving the fields in your data around so that the column to the right of
your last address line is one that is full (i.e the name field).
Or failing that, a column of dummy data that would not be used in the actual
merge.
Either of these have worked for me.

Hope I've explained this ok for you.

Thanks