Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Olivia Olivia is offline

Default How do I get image and text on the Quick Access Toolbar?

I need image and text on some of my Quick Access toolbar buttons (I haven't
memorized all of the hundreds of toolbar icons).

How do I do this?

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Hi Olivia,

Do you have the screentips setting turned on to show you what the command is when you mouseover?

For Word 2007, only macro entries can change Quick Access Toolbar icons and then only one of 216 MS provides.

You could put a macro 'wrapper' around a specific Word command to have the ability to change the icon.

======================

--

Bob Buckland ?:-)
MS Office System Products MVP

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Olivia Olivia is offline

Does this mean I can't put both image and text on the quick access toolbar
icons? I'm not interested in changing the icons - I'd like image and text on
some of them, like I did in MSWord 2003. Yes, I see the command when I
mouseover, but I prefer image and text on most of my icons - I work much
faster that way.