Ryce Turner

Default How do I remove colored shading from a comment bubble?

When I insert comments into an MS Word document, the comment bubble is shaded
green, making b/w printed copies of the document difficult to read. (The
word in the text of the document that is closest to the insertion point of
the comment is also shaded or highlighted in the same color.) How can I
eliminate the colored shading?

Thank you.
Carol

Hi Ryce:

Go to Tools, Options and the Track Changes tab and select the color you
prefere there. I hope this was helpful to you.

"Ryce Turner" wrote:

When I insert comments into an MS Word document, the comment bubble is shaded
green, making b/w printed copies of the document difficult to read. (The
word in the text of the document that is closest to the insertion point of
the comment is also shaded or highlighted in the same color.) How can I
eliminate the colored shading?

Thank you.

Ryce Turner

Thank you, Carol and Suzanne!