How can I eliminate months from a calendar template in word?

Old September 8th 05, 06:21 PM
Pauline

Default How can I eliminate months from a calendar template in word?

I am trying to create a calendar for four months. How can I modify an
existing calender template to do this in word?
Old September 9th 05, 12:08 AM

Save a copy and delete the months you don't want.

Old September 13th 05, 02:39 PM
Pauline

I cannot delete in the format and just save the four months. How would I do
that??

Old September 13th 05, 10:31 PM
Pauline

In some of the calendar templates, especially those with six month and one
year calendars on one page, the tables are linked. How do you separate and
delete some of the months in that format?

Old September 13th 05, 11:16 PM

Delete the appropriate rows?

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Each month is a table. Select the entire table and delete it.

newsgroup so
all may benefit.

"Pauline" wrote:

I am trying to create a calendar for four months. How can I modify

an
existing calender template to do this in word?

calendar wizard in Word 2003 Julie at HH Microsoft Word Help 4 August 11th 05 01:32 AM
Printing 11x17 Calendar from Calendar Wizard Annette Microsoft Word Help 1 June 27th 05 11:23 PM
Downloaded calendar want to e-mail only 2 months not all 12. How. my missy Microsoft Word Help 0 March 1st 05 06:47 PM
Word Calendar... Silas New Users 1 January 29th 05 08:00 AM
Microsoft Word Calendar Brian Microsoft Word Help 1 December 11th 04 11:58 PM