Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Trilogy3

Default A bubble appears showing Spanish translations. I want it off.

I have a bubble that appears and translates words into Spanish. I want to
cancel the feature. How do I do that? Thanks.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Cindy M -WordMVP-

Hi ?B?VHJpbG9neTM=?=,

I have a bubble that appears and translates words into Spanish. I want to
cancel the feature. How do I do that?

I'm not familiar with anything like this built into any current version of
Word. Which version of Word do you have? Can you remember installing any
kind of translation tools? If you look in the Windows Control Panel, under
Add/Remove programs, can you find anything that looks as if it might be such
a tool? If yes, you can uninstall it.

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Trilogy3

I am looking - thank you for responding. I will email when I find a solution.

Bill M

"Cindy M -WordMVP-" wrote:

Hi ?B?VHJpbG9neTM=?=,

I have a bubble that appears and translates words into Spanish. I want to
cancel the feature. How do I do that?

I'm not familiar with anything like this built into any current version of
Word. Which version of Word do you have? Can you remember installing any
kind of translation tools? If you look in the Windows Control Panel, under
Add/Remove programs, can you find anything that looks as if it might be such
a tool? If yes, you can uninstall it.

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Trilogy3

"Trilogy3" wrote:

I have a bubble that appears and translates words into Spanish. I want to
cancel the feature. How do I do that? Thanks.

To all who sent help, I found that the bublle was from WordTranslator on the
Google tool bar.

Trilogy3