Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
scrumpyak scrumpyak is offline

Default Avery 8371 Business Card Template

Im trying to print out some business cards, on to some Avery 8371 paper
that I got at staples. Im having trouble lining them up on the paper.
Is there like a template I need to download. Do I have to use microsoft
word or is there somthing better. I have adobe and ms publisher as well.

--
scrumpyak
scrumpyak's Profile: http://www.officehelp.in/member.php?userid=5899

Posted from - http://www.officehelp.in