WhoNeedsAClue

Default Set paste option to always match destination format

There should be an option to set the paste option to always match the
destination format. I paste formated text from several other programs all
day long. I need it to always match the destination format. There should be
an option to make the pasted text format match the destination format by
default so I don't have to wate valuable time picking how I need it to be
formated.

click "I Agree" in the message pane.

Anne Troy

Try this: http://www.vbaexpress.com/kb/getarticle.php?kb_id=18