Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
karkwot (car quote)

Default having trouble with edit (using mail merge, cannot format my list

I have a list that looks like this:
Letasha R Hollins
11701 E Yale Way
Aurora, CO 80014

Vera R Garrett
12676 E Harvard Cir
Aurora, CO 80014

Dana L Gucuk
2543 S Toledo Way
Aurora, CO 80014
I am trying to use mail merge with this list and need to do envelopes. How
do I edit my list to use it in mail merge? And also, how do I then get it to
merge?
Thank you anyone for some help. Ray
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Anne Troy

This will likely work for you, quote:
http://www.gmayor.com/convert_labels...mail_merge.htm
You first need to get your data into a "flat file" format (addresses in rows
horizontally, not vertical).
Anne Troy
VBA Project Manager
www.OfficeArticles.com

"karkwot (car quote)" karkwot (car wrote
in message news