Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Donna in Canada Donna in Canada is offline

Default Pressing shift 2 = quotation mark, not 'at' on American keyboard.

I've done something stupid. Now when I press
shift 2 I get a quotation mark
shift 3 I get /
shift 6 I get ?

How can I get my regular keyboard symbols back?
Thanking you in advance.
Donna
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

Go into the Control Panel and check the keyboard language.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Donna in Canada" Donna in wrote in