Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Kyda Kyda is offline

Default every new document has headers!

Hi. I don't know how it happened, becouse it wasn't always like this, but
every new document I try to create has a header and footer on it! I REALLY
do not want them, and I try resizeing the top margin, but it doesn't help.
This is really effecting my performance! I've started using old documents
and typing over them and resaving! Any advice??
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

See http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/AppErrors/...ocNotBlank.htm.

--