Math Fonts Delimna

Default math/algebra/trig/scientific fonts & symbols, need more - where to

I am currently working in a complicated large document that requires many
advanced mathematical and scientific symbols. I have searched all the
symbols and all the fonts looking for them and have found only a few. Does
microsoft have mathematical/scientific fonts and/or symbols for downloading?
Thanks for your help.

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

Daiya Mitchell

How is this a suggestion? You aren't suggesting anything. The "Suggestion"
option should only be used for feature requests and such--otherwise post a
question.

Anyhow, what you should probably do is use the Equation Editor, you can
install it from the CD if it isn't installed.

Alternatively, use MathType Lite (download demo of MathType from dessci.com,
who make the Equation Editor as well, then let the demo expire and you have
Lite). I think installing MathType will give you the necessary fonts.

On 5/12/05 7:46 AM, "Math Fonts Delimna" wrote:

I am currently working in a complicated large document that requires many
advanced mathematical and scientific symbols. I have searched all the
symbols and all the fonts looking for them and have found only a few. Does
microsoft have mathematical/scientific fonts and/or symbols for downloading?
Thanks for your help.

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/office/comm...=6db1fb9a-d59b
-4219-ac2f-a3b8d50610b5&dg=microsoft.public.word.docmanagemen t

--
Daiya Mitchell, MVP Mac/Word
Word FAQ: http://www.word.mvps.org/

jackie1 jackie1 is offline
Junior Member

Good afternoon, I fully agree with you that these subjects need to be studied, and especially mathematics. For example, my son needs to improve his math, and I enrolled him in online math courses, and now he has a much better understanding of logarithms and degrees in secondary mathematics. In general, I advise you to take a closer look.
juankax juankax is offline
Junior Member

Thanks jackie

https://bvvp.de/mitgliederforum/profile/juankaxx/
https://www.northliberty.in.gov/prof...maxter/profile
https://www.blackrockcenter.org/prof...maxter/profile
https://www.endometriosisaustralia.o...maxter/profile
https://www.dahlke.at/profile/publiwebmaxter/profile
https://www.coralrestoration.org/pro...maxter/profile
https://www.raceofchampions.com/prof...maxter/profile
https://www.scheimpflug.com/profile/...maxter/profile
https://www.theiridium.com/profile/p...maxter/profile
https://t-unlock.com/forums/profile/juankaxx/
https://www.freebooterminiatures.de/...file/juankaxx/
https://www.orisonbooks.com/profile/...maxter/profile
https://www.dailycdev.com/community/profile/juankaxx/
https://www.pawscrossedny.org/profil...maxter/profile
https://www.fundacionaltiplano.cl/pr...maxter/profile
https://www.ellensstardustdiner.com/...maxter/profile
https://www.cherrycrestfarm.com/prof...maxter/profile
https://www.yeshivatmaharat.org/prof...maxter/profile
https://www.movatic.co/profile/publiwebmaxter/profile
https://www.jimmywebb.com/profile/pu...maxter/profile
https://www.grcm.org/profile/publiwebmaxter/profile
https://www.giosfish.com/profile/publiwebmaxter/profile
https://www.ottozutz.com/profile/publiwebmaxter/profile
https://www.ccrchicago.org/profile/p...maxter/profile
https://www.expatslivinginrome.com/c...file/juankaxx/
https://www.thepoetryexchange.co.uk/...maxter/profile
https://www.asetek.com/simsports/com...file/juankaxx/
https://www.veronicasolomon.com/prof...maxter/profile
https://www.darjeeling-express.com/p...maxter/profile
https://www.classtrips.co.uk/communi...file/juankaxx/
https://www.apaics.org/profile/publiwebmaxter/profile
https://www.chappell-university.com/...maxter/profile
https://www.viatel.com/profile/publiwebmaxter/profile
https://www.oryarok.org.il/profile/p...maxter/profile
https://www.larando.org/forum/profile/juankaxx/
https://ihrtn.net/community/profile/juankaxx/
https://www.redbulltheater.com/profi...maxter/profile
https://www.citywinery.com.au/profil...maxter/profile
https://www.paediko.de/profile/publiwebmaxter/profile
https://www.acreauburn.com/profile/p...maxter/profile
https://outof.cards/members/juankax/
https://www.biologysimulations.com/p...maxter/profile
https://www.bonobos.org/profile/publiwebmaxter/profile
https://www.green.tv/profile/publiwebmaxter/profile
https://www.baconsalt.com/profile/pu...maxter/profile
https://www.plantchicago.org/profile...maxter/profile
https://www.hkmaritimemuseum.org/pro...maxter/profile
https://www.davidrio.com/profile/publiwebmaxter/profile
https://www.egiategia.fr/profile/publiwebmaxter/profile
https://www.jeffthe420chef.com/profi...maxter/profile
https://www.somisomi.com/profile/publiwebmaxter/profile
https://www.horsesinsideout.com/prof...maxter/profile
https://www.urijijami.com/u/juankax
https://www.atari-teenage-riot.com/p...maxter/profile
https://neurofeedbackalliance.org/co...file/juankaxx/
https://www.plrdatabase.net/members/juankaxx/profile/
https://www.restonmuseum.org/profile...maxter/profile
https://www.daretodoubt.org/profile/...maxter/profile
https://www.ecordia.co.uk/profile/pu...maxter/profile
https://www.3gbikes.com/profile/publiwebmaxter/profile
https://www.solara.com/profile/publiwebmaxter/profile
https://www.escolamarilocasals.com/p...maxter/profile
https://www.theartcenter.org/profile...maxter/profile
https://www.communitytablect.com/pro...maxter/profile
https://www.artsballettheatre.org/pr...maxter/profile
https://westseattleblog.com/forums-2/users/micukix/

Last edited by juankax : May 13th 22 at 07:57 AM