M. Jones

Default How do I change the speed of typing my text?

When I type my text in there is usually a general delay from typing to when
it shows up on the screen and into the document I am typing.
Amedee Van Gasse

M. Jones shared this with us in microsoft.public.word.docmanagement:

When I type my text in there is usually a general delay from typing
to when it shows up on the screen and into the document I am typing.

Start -- Settings -- Control Panel -- Keyboard.
You can find keyboard delay there.

--
Amedee Van Gasse
Jammer

I have someone in a similar situation, but it's only happening on certain
Word documents, so it's can't be a keyboard setting. Other documents of the
similar type/format in the same folder on the same server work fine, but
these don't. This is in Word 2003 on both Win2k and WinXP.